In North Carolina, child support is calculated based on the earning potential of each parent and the amount of time they intend to spend with their children. A child support lawyer can look at other factors to come up with a reasonable payment amount.
At Gamble Law Firm, we’ll consider factors such as the costs of…
- Extracurricular activities
- Special medical or educational needs
Clients trust our lawyer with their child support cases because of his tenacity and attention to detail. Call 704-585-7142 now to speak with our attorney about your situation.
Child custody arrangements should include provisions for legal custody and physical custody. A parent who has…
- Sole legal custody is the only one who can make major decisions for their child
- Sole physical custody is the only one who can live with their child
- Joint custody (whether legal or physical) shares responsibilities with the other parent
Our child custody attorney can negotiate the amount of time your child can spend with your ex, determine a drop-off location and provide guidance about related matters. Contact us today to retain an experienced child custody attorney in Charlotte, NC.