Navigating the legal system alone can be a daunting experience, especially when your children are involved. The right attorney can help you file for divorce, create a custom estate plan or advocate for a loved one who's being taken advantage of.
Philip Keith Gamble, the founder of Gamble Law Firm, can help you explore your options and move in the right direction. He provides free 15-minute phone consultations, so reach out now for assistance.
You can also visit our family law firm in Charlotte, NC to speak with attorney Gamble one-on-one.
When you’re dealing with coinciding legal issues, you needn’t turn to multiple law firms in the Charlotte, NC area for guidance. Because our firm focuses on family law, estate planning and elder law, we can meet all your needs in-house.
- Dedicated to seeking justice
- Passionate about helping families
- Relentless when advocating for clients
Contact us today to learn how we’ll fight for you.
Since 2011, attorney Gamble has been guiding clients through a wide range of legal challenges. He can assist you with any of the following matters:
- Elder law: Adult guardianship | Incompetency
- Estate planning: Estate administration and probate | Estate litigation | Juvenile guardianship | Powers of attorney | Trusts | Wills
- Family law: Adoption | Child custody | Child support | Divorce | Domestic violence and restraining orders | Parenting plans and visitation | Property division | Spousal support | Termination of parental rights
As a sole practitioner, attorney Gamble can give your case his undivided attention.